Burrow: Call it Now (2 Viewers)

Joe Burrow will be a...

• Total voters
Yeah they can, they can pick burrow and then not know how to use him or not have patience when he inevitably makes a few mistakes and they bench him and then his value drops then trade him away to the Saints for a 3rd rd pick. And then they have neither Burrow nor the haul of picks for him.
I see that you've given this some thought. :scratch:
:hihi:

Or the Saints could trade a pro bowl player or two to other teams for high draft picks, then package all the draft picks to CIN for the first pick ??‍♂️

If JB does in fact go to the Bengals, I hope they surround him with good O lineman.

Would hate for him to have to run for his life like Carr did in Houston.

No on Burrow. He'll go to the Bengals or some other top 10 draft team. The trade capital is just too high. Removing emotion from the equation, it's easy to see that picking up a WR, tweaking the game plan for Drew, and adding depth will be the easiest route to success next season. We have 1 more year with Drew as the centerpiece. After that I think all bets are off.

Last edited:
If not for the Ohio connection I could see the Bengals making a move. They could add a lot of talent if they brought in a massive haul like the recent trades we've seen at the top of the draft. But they are a team without a franchise QB and the best QB in this class just happens to be an Ohio native. Hard to pass on that but we're talking about the Bengals so who knows.

Cant remember a first round pick being so obvious and overly dominant!

you cant go wringing here as the Bengals GM

Panthers send boat load of picks and trades for Burrow to acquire 1st round pick.

The only way the SAINTS get Joe Burrow is with human capital.

The reason is CAP space. We cannot trade drafting positions in the future. It has to be freeing up of CAP space that we simply cannot pay all of our players whose contracts are ending now or the next 2 years. We just payed Mike. He will not be traded, unless we want the CAP space. Then what would we have left in our offense for Brees, or Burrow ? Who do they throw to ?
I gotta go now. So, I don't think that Burrow becomes a SAINT. But we will be in CAP HELL.

Take your best guess! Either Cincy takes him or some other team trades up for him. Take the Bengals or the Field!
He's a rock star in the Cincinnati area. He went to get a takeout order for wings in a northern Cincinnati suburb and it made the 5: 00 news. Plus tons of people sought him out. Restaurants are making Burrow food dishes. He will revive Cincinnati interest in the team.

He's a rock star in the Cincinnati area. He went to get a takeout order for wings in a northern Cincinnati suburb and it made the 5: 00 news. Plus tons of people sought him out. Restaurants are making Burrow food dishes. He will revive Cincinnati interest in the team.

I assume you're taking Cincinnati, then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom