Burrow: Call it Now (2 Viewers)

Joe Burrow will be a...

• Total voters
Bengals. This is literally the Lebron and Cleveland situation. Bengals ownership drafting Burrow will re-energize the fans and sell an outrageous amount of tickets and jerseys. He's also literally the unquestioned BPA at #1 overall in this draft. The Bengals have $51 million in cap space right now, and that will skyrocket up to $68 million after they cut Dalton. They have all seven draft picks. They don't need to trade back to address needs. They are in the absolute dream scenario to draft a franchise QB and surround him with talent.

I will say this though, despite how obvious and no-brainer it is to take Burrow #1 overall, the Bengals not taking Burrow would be a very Bengals thing to do.
They'll find a way to mess it up. JB might not have a strong o-line in Cincinnati .

Last edited:
This is why the Bengals won't trade JB away:
The Cincinnati Bengals finished 2019 with the NFL’s worst record and nearly matched that when it comes to attendance.

The Bengals averaged just 47,179 fans per home game this season. That ranked 31st in the NFL, ahead of only the Los Angeles Chargers...

Bengals' stadium holds 65K.

LA Chargers will trade down for Joe Burrows...he will be a perfect fit, and hell its LA man!
Love the guy, hate to see the Saints face him....he is Drew II! but a bigger package!~

too many college quarterbacks, highly revered, have failed at the next level.

mostly not by fault of their own. it is so rare that a qb is so talented to be thrown into the fire, does it actually work out.

i would like to see him go to any team where he is given the opportunity to sit behind a decent qb. learn the corruption of the nfl, and have a chance to compete.

i may be wrong and he goes out there and lights it up, but history proves otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom