Burrow: Call it Now (1 Viewer)

Joe Burrow will be a...

• Total voters
Wasn’t Johnny Manziel a generational talent too?

One way or another he will probably be a bengal.

It is exciting to think ‘what if the saints could make a deal for him...’

A guy like burrow, a coach like Sean... you know our coach would open the playbook wide open... imagine what he’d bring out.

The other element is that Sean and the saints have been amazing at finding talent coming into the NFL... I have confidence even if we could give up big names to get burrow, that the saints would end up with a great team in the next couple seasons.

Unless the Bengals ownership is planning to move the team, they'll go with Burrow.

YES SIR...Bengals are in a good position right now. If I was the Bengals, I would draft him. They are talking about him refusing to play for the Bengals on ESPN, forgot what show but I watched it on YouTube last night. Talking about how cheap Brown is and other things. Talked about when they were on Hard Knocks and they had an injury at TE. They were all in a meeting and Brown said just move the DE to TE and the whole room was silent with all the coaches looking at Brown. He was so cheap he wouldn't sign another TE....

I'm always skeptical of these "cheap" stories.

Unless the Bengals ownership is planning to move the team, they'll go with Burrow.

It's a great problem for the Bengals to have. The no1 draft choice is always very valuable, but this year, it's 2x more valuable than normal. If they draft Burrow, they're a far better team. If they parlay Burrow into a bonanza of draft choices and players, they're a far better team. The question is, which way is the smartest and best? That's a great question for ex-coaches and ex-GM's to debate.

It's a great problem for the Bengals to have. The no1 draft choice is always very valuable, but this year, it's 2x more valuable than normal. If they draft Burrow, they're a far better team. If they parlay Burrow into a bonanza of draft choices and players, they're a far better team. The question is, which way is the smartest and best? That's a great question for ex-coaches and ex-GM's to debate.
Problem is the bengals don’t really draft well. They also have a bad reputation about being cheap and having a lot of cap space.

I believe Burrow is a Bengal and the Saints trade for pick 33.

There is absolutely no way the Saints can get him. It would cost entirely too much to move up to #1 from #24. Way too much.

I think our best bet is that he doesn’t work in Cincy year one or two for whatever reason and we eventually trade for him in a following offseason. The price would be way too high this year.

I think our best bet is that he doesn’t work in Cincy year one or two for whatever reason and we eventually trade for him in a following offseason. The price would be way too high this year.

I hope that if we don’t land Joe (which I don’t think we will) that we wait for Lawrence from Clemson.

I hope that if we don’t land Joe (which I don’t think we will) that we wait for Lawrence from Clemson.
I also feel like his price will be too high. Would be nice but expensive. Both are top 3 picks

I believe Bengals will trade down out of the 1. This is where the Saints need to move, Wherever the Bengals want to move to, thats where the Saints need to be, it could be Top 10, it could be Top 15.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom