Burrow: Call it Now (1 Viewer)

Joe Burrow will be a...

• Total voters
The Ohio Gals will be offered more help for their team than drafting Burrow can provide on his own, but they will chicken out and use the number one pick of the draft as the "safe" (read not-job-risking) choice.

Dolphins are the only team I can see with the will and the way to move up to get him.

He’s a Bengal.

1. Ohio kid, Ohio team

2. Exploded in a modern west coast system, Zac Taylor is a west coast purist.

3. No brainer #1 QB in the class with Tua’s health in question, franchise guy, QB needy franchise.

Easiest call in NFL draft history.
Yep, even the Bengals can't screw this up.

I predict everything Coach Pete said is accurate and the mega-trade happens. Burrow goes to the Saints and he’s the Aaron Rodgers to Drew Brees’ Brett Favre, only Brees is a mentor to Burrow.
Saints win half of the SuperBowls in the 2020’s... and the biggest “debate” becomes Brees v. Burrow for best Saint ever.

Yep, even the Bengals can't screw this up.
Yeah they can, they can pick burrow and then not know how to use him or not have patience when he inevitably makes a few mistakes and they bench him and then his value drops then trade him away to the Saints for a 3rd rd pick. And then they have neither Burrow nor the haul of picks for him.

If the Bengals don't take him then they just need to move over to the XFL. I don't know if it's because players don't want to go over there, but they never spend money and always have a ton of cap room. I would hate being a Bengal fan and if I were Burrow, I'd pull an Eli Manning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom