Burrow: Call it Now (1 Viewer)

Joe Burrow will be a...

• Total voters
I thought the same then I heard Bobby and Mike on WWL point out that the bengals are the cheapest franchise in the NFL. Never underestimate a cheapskate.

Good point. I’m just going on all I’ve heard from my best friend up there. Lifelong huge Bengals fan. He says that their leadership and owners head will be on a pike if they don’t draft Joe.

IMO it’s a bit of a paradox. With it being such a “no-brainer” situation, it makes it ambiguous because every team in the league with a need at QB is going to be hitting up the Bengals for that pick. Hell, even teams with no immediate need at the position will be interested. We’re talking about a generational talent at the most important position in football, but everyone has a price. Someone is gonna pull a Ditka, and I can’t wait to see how this plays out

They have more holes in that team than swiss cheese....they actually might be better off trading down. Get a ton of picks like Miami and just stock up for the future.

While I don’t think they’ll do it they would definitely get a King’s ransom for that pick.

Okay...are y’all ready for this hypothetical hot take?

What if the Browns agree to trade Baker and Odell for the Number #1 pick and then snatch up Burrow? Crazy right?

Wouldn’t be enough imo.
Bengals fan that lives there and been a fan of the team all his life. He did say just now that with the Brown family you never know tho.
His take, language....
NSFW

Attachments

• 88FD337A-2123-4A74-A14F-10910360FD19.png
    88FD337A-2123-4A74-A14F-10910360FD19.png
    612 KB · Views: 36
IMO it’s a bit of a paradox. With it being such a “no-brainer” situation, it makes it ambiguous because every team in the league with a need at QB is going to be hitting up the Bengals for that pick. Hell, even teams with no immediate need at the position will be interested. We’re talking about a generational talent at the most important position in football, but everyone has a price. Someone is gonna pull a Ditka, and I can’t wait to see how this plays out

Same here, because the Bengals want him as much as 25 other teams. They also want 2 or 3 1st round picks, and/or productive players on a trade just as much as 25 other teams. This is a massive sports story either way unless CIN announces their intentions early.

Bengals. If any team needs a new face and a reason to believe, it’s the Bengals. Joe can’t turn them around by himself, and I don’t think anyone is foolish enough to think he can, but he is a cornerstone you can build on. He’s an Ohio boy, so there is the local pride factor too, which will help their marketing efforts.

Last edited:
Zac Taylor just needs to name Burrow week 1 starter and be done with it

While I don’t think they’ll do it they would definitely get a King’s ransom for that pick.

YES SIR...Bengals are in a good position right now. If I was the Bengals, I would draft him. They are talking about him refusing to play for the Bengals on ESPN, forgot what show but I watched it on YouTube last night. Talking about how cheap Brown is and other things. Talked about when they were on Hard Knocks and they had an injury at TE. They were all in a meeting and Brown said just move the DE to TE and the whole room was silent with all the coaches looking at Brown. He was so cheap he wouldn't sign another TE....

Take your best guess! Either Cincy takes him or some other team trades up for him. Take the Bengals or the Field!

Even as screwed up as that franchise is. Something that we all should consider is

That city has been behind Burrow almost all season. Even the oblivious ownership of that team knows that they will riot if they do not select JOE.

I just dont think it's likely that Joe Burrow isn't going back home to OHIO.

YES SIR...Bengals are in a good position right now. If I was the Bengals, I would draft him. They are talking about him refusing to play for the Bengals on ESPN, forgot what show but I watched it on YouTube last night. Talking about how cheap Brown is and other things. Talked about when they were on Hard Knocks and they had an injury at TE. They were all in a meeting and Brown said just move the DE to TE and the whole room was silent with all the coaches looking at Brown. He was so cheap he wouldn't sign another TE....

Yep echoing what my buddy tells me about Brown. He says tho that if he doesn’t nab Burrow fans will revolt and turn on the team.

:rolleyes: :100:

Neither. He decides to sit out a year, because too many fans are speculating. He wants to blow everyone away, by taking a year off to travel the world.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom