Burrow has a chance to win it at the end but his coach let him down IMO (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
I didn’t watch it, but this is what I got from Gamecast. Down 16-13 at the 3 yard line and under a minute left he hits AJ Green for the game winning TD. Nope, offensive pass interference! So with 11 seconds left and no timeouts the coach decides to kick a 31 yard field goal for OT. Wide right ball game!! It was either 1st or 2nd down. Burrow could of took one or two more chances at the endzone for the win. Man I was hoping he would get a huge last second win for his first game, but that wasn’t the case.

hmm I was watching as well thought it was 7 seconds left but cant really trust these gamecast probably less that 5 since they had not time outs

Bengals kicker Bullock pulled his muscle on the missed kick. Some tough luck to happen on a short game-tying FG. He made a 50 and 40 yarders earlier in the game.

Why is this thread on the Everything Else board? I mean, i love Joe Burrow, probably to an unhealthy degree- but have you heard of the Saints Super Forum ? It belongs there with the caveat of “N/S”
Agreed. We have a very particular definition of ‘everything’ round these parts

Why is this thread on the Everything Else board? I mean, i love Joe Burrow, probably to an unhealthy degree- but have you heard of the Saints Super Forum ? It belongs there with the caveat of “N/S”

It should be on this thread:

I didn’t watch it, but this is what I got from Gamecast. Down 16-13 at the 3 yard line and under a minute left he hits AJ Green for the game winning TD. Nope, offensive pass interference! So with 11 seconds left and no timeouts the coach decides to kick a 31 yard field goal for OT. Wide right ball game!! It was either 1st or 2nd down. Burrow could of took one or two more chances at the endzone for the win. Man I was hoping he would get a huge last second win for his first game, but that wasn’t the case.

That pick he threw probably didn't help, either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom