Bus Trip to Dallas! (1 Viewer)

whodatnbama

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Me and a couple of buddies are organizing a bus trip to the Dallas game. We have a 55 passenger bus rented for the transportation and leaving on December 21st from Mobile, AL @6:30AM. That should put us in New Orleans @9AM to pick up those leaving from New Orleans. We are set to depart Arlington Monday, Dec. 24th at 6:00AM so people can get back to their families for Christmas eve. I currently have about 25 people signed up for the trip and need atleast 40 people to make this happen.

The trip includes, 3 nights hotel at the Howard Johnson which is right by the stadium, ticket to game, bus fare, and we will provide some adult refreshments and snacks on the bus. I already have the rooms reserved, bus reserved, and just waiting for the intial deposits before purchasing tickets. When I talked to the ticket representative the tickets are upper level lower row seats but are based on availibility. If someone wants different tickets I can make that happen but the price maybe more.

The cost of the trip is $375 per person based on double occupancy. If you are traveling solo and dont want to room with someone it will be slightly more. There is a $100 deposit due by September 30th (it was the 15th but just extended for those on the forum) so I can go ahead and purchase the tickets.

If anyone is interested in going please give me a call at 251-6four8-7966, send me an email at darrelldavisjr at gmail.com, or send me a message on here.

Thanks
Darrell Davis

Attachments

• Cowboys_vs_Saints_Weekend_Getaway_Flyer.pdf
    459.5 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom