Bush and Graham almost cost us this game (1 Viewer)

Bespoke

Time for change
Reaction score
I know we all were excited about Reggie Bush returning today but he was rusty and it showed. A bad fumble on the punt return that gave Dallas all the momentum to get up in the 2nd half, and a bad miscue on the 3rd down red zone attempt where he stumbled and threw off the timing of the play.

Graham also showed his inexperience... he dropped a very nice sideline fade throw as he landed that could've helped us put the game away sooner... and also popped up that Interception.

Hopefully Bush will play better as he gets more practices in, also Graham is a great young talent but still needs a little more learning to do in this league. I'll feel more comfortable when Shockey gets back and we can have our full assortment of all 3 Tight Ends rotating in.

Just a Negative Vibe dude...someone always could cost us a game and sometimes to...we rallied...get off the ledge and have a beer with the rest of us.

Both need to stay late at practice next week and get stuff worked out.

Without those two players in the game we blow the Cowboys out.

I'd give Graham a pass, only because he is a rookie.. As for Bush:jpshakehead:

Relax dude, we pulled this game out of the clutches of death. enjoy

Dropped passes have seemed to plague us all year. Graham dropping two first downs and reggie dropping that easy TD.....

Just a Negative Vibe dude...someone always could cost us a game and sometimes to...we rallied...get off the ledge and have a beer with the rest of us.

Who says I'm being negative that was a great win but it took an extraordinary effort, and without one of the most amazing Defensive plays you'll see from this season you'd be seeing threads much more negative.

hopefully since we get 10 days to prepare for Cinci, Reggie Bush will get back to much crisper form for the next game because that was not the return we were hoping for.

Let's all take a deep breath!
These are games that Champions win!

Look on the bright side, Hartley DID NOT almost cost us the game. He was MONEY.

It's entirely evident that Graham needs some time to mature..

But we won the game, and in the end, that's all that matters when it comes to playoff seeding.. Now we just need to wish for an ATL loss and it'll be a good football week.

It seems to me that Bush was probably able to shake off the rust, played terribly, but we still won. He'll be fine now.

i agree, bush needs to get some practice time, and so does Graham, one has missed 8 games and the other doesn't have much football exp.

They'll be fine. They definitely made some costly errors, but the only real thing I can fault Bush for is the fumble. The redzone drop was out in front and would've been a tough finger tip catch. Still, you gotta catch it when it hits your hands. And even if he catches the swing pass, Sensabaugh would've been right there in his stomach, ala Sheldon Brown.

Graham 1st drop was an example of why you don't secure the ball by pressing it to your chest. 2nd was bad too, tough catch, but again, it hits both your hands, pull it down.

Look on the bright side, Hartley DID NOT almost cost us the game. He was MONEY.

I agree that was a bright spot, it seems like he's much crisper in his technique on his kicks must be putting in extra work.

Hopefully we see this form from Hartley from here on out.

Its all good.

Any train wreck that you can walk away from is good.

A "W" is a "W" in this league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom