Bush and Graham almost cost us this game (1 Viewer)

Malcolm Jenkins saved a lot more negativity coming Reggie and Jimmy's way. That's a top 5 play of the season!

The Graham tip was slightly overthrown, and it was evident, but you still have to find a way to bring that in.

That play will only make Graham better.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda works both ways and still ain't worth diddley

Saints are 8-3

Who Dat

I disagree...the fact that our defense CANNOT tackle in the open feild cost us the game. Graham made some mistakes, but Thomas was target 4 times and didn't catch the ball once.

I really don't care how the game played out just as long as we got the win. The Jets, Falcons and Bucs have been winning last minute games and they are not complaining. JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN and celebrate. :ipartytime:

If you read Brees' lips on the sideline, he looked at Graham and said "too high" on that tipped pass.

dude im glad i found this thread because i was gonna start it. I may, perhaps been dissed more at not using the search buttons... but hey thank new orleans we won. but at least graham got a rookie year at his defense>> im just a tryna make a play rookie. W T F reggie what is your problem... u look scared. THANK GOD WE SAVED THE GAME.

Bush is extremely rusty that was obvious. Graham is a rookie he made a rookie mistake. Not worried. More worried about Dallas putting all those points up. Thank God for Jenkins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom