Bush finally gets it.... (1 Viewer)

DeuceMcAllisterFan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He ran the ball effectively today.... no dancing and not trying to hit a homerun on every play. He looked decisive and did not try to do too much compared to the last couple of weeks. If he continues to run the ball this way and gets into a rhythm... and the game starts to slows down for him... he's going to pick defenses apart... He looked good running the ball today... gotta give him his props for breaking his habit today....

I agree...He's finally starting to bulldoze, just like you have to do to gain solid yards in the NFL.

We will see. Just as the Baltimore game didnt mean he was terrible, this one doesn' tmean he is great. He is better though.

i thought so too, until the fumble. He seemed to run a little more timid after that play, imho

Both of the guys that hit him hard got hurt. I bet Bush isn't scared anymore.

i thought so too, until the fumble. He seemed to run a little more timid after that play, imho

Well he did make a helluva catch from Brees on the next possession. Drews was being pressured and he threw a wobbly pass, fast, and it was behind Bush. The ball bobbled in his hand, but, he came down with it and got a crucial first down.

he definatly made HUGE steps this game. i think

I was really impressed today with Reggie. When he scored that touchdown I got goose bumps, it was freakin' awesome. Too bad the fumble had to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom