Bush finally starts running up the middle! (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
For the 1st time this season, the majority of his runs went inside, and he was rewarded with his best day as a Saint, including his 1st rushing TD! Way to go Reggie.

He did dance a little bit too much, but for the most part, it seems as if he is finally getting it. I did notice a few bad east/west runs, but he did more north/south in this game. He's learning.

i thought reggie had a very good day compared to his past games... outside of the fumble of course.. but it happens, but its not like he was the only one to fumble so all of the blame cant go on him.. he's gonna explode real soon...

It's almost like we got Forrest Gump on our team. Maybe we make a huge sign that says THIS WAY REGGIE in the endzone.

That would be great in the Superdome!!!! Man we need to get that.

please do not do that! that would not be cool. Reggie ran straight until he scored then he went back to dancing. We do not want to kill the atmosphere of the dome. NO INSULTING SIGNS!!!!

If memory serves his first couple runs against Cleveland were up the gut and he made a couple moves to make a 2 yard gain a 7 yard gain...hopefully this is the new direction they're going

Yes Reggie took the holes that were open then danced once he got to the secon level, thats the key dont dance before you pick a hole, pick a hole then become the shifty runne we know you are, I was happy to see it, it looked like he was gonna break a long run on a couple of those plays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom