Bush Hurt!!!!???? (1 Viewer)

It happened on his last TD when he stretched out and got hit.

Someone posted something on this last night. I can't quite remember what, but I think they said he should be able to play. I guess it is a wait and see.

Aww man, I hope not. :(

He WAS spinning his right arm and trying to flex out what looked like his right shoulder afterward. :(

The last report was it was a strained A.C. Joint (Whatever that is). He apparently injured it several weeks ago, he just aggravated it in this last game. He has played with it before.

He came back in the game on the next series IIRC and ran the ball once or twice. I'm not saying that means he's not hurt, but it makes me feel a little better about the severity of the injury. He'll probably have it heavily padded, but will play anyway.

He came back in the game on the next series IIRC and ran the ball once or twice. I'm not saying that means he's not hurt, but it makes me feel a little better about the severity of the injury. He'll probably have it heavily padded, but will play anyway.

I was just about to post this.. thanks

After Deuce had the seven straight carries, Reggie got the 3rd and 1 carry (the play where SF had 12 men on the field) . He had no more touches after that.

"The last report was it was a strained A.C. Joint (Whatever that is)."

Attachments

• shoulder-acromioclavicular-2.jpg
    shoulder-acromioclavicular-2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 491
he kind of landed on his shoulder like Colston did the other week on the endzone line

This is what I posted yesterday in another thread re: this topic.

On WWL they reported an AC sprain. This is a sprain of the ligament that connects the clavicle and the scapula on the very tip of your shoulder. Many times, this injury presents itself in a way that looks like there is something "sticking out" from the top of the shoulder since the ligament has been stretched that would otherwise hold the clavicle down.

This injury is typically called a "seperated shoulder." Most people think a seperated shoulder is a dislocation but that is not the case.

Most times, this injury could be padded with a donut pad and the athlete can return to play. However, throwing athletes, RB's and LB's have a harder time with this injury due to the pounding they take.

Of course, the degree of seperation is the key. They are classified 1st degree-3rd degree with 3rd degree being the most severe. Let's hope it is not a 3rd degree. If not, I would expect him to play with a heavily padded shoulder next Sunday.

Sorry if too technical.

i just came back from a seperated AC joint and it took me 7 weeks to start working out again. he looked to be ok and even got back in the game, so i doubt his was a bad as mine. i couldn't move my arm for 2 days much less take a hit on it. an X-Ray is standard to see if there is any sag in the joint, if there was then an MRI would be done to see if any ligaments were torn. i think he will be ok today he's probably a little sore.

My doctor told me they have six degrees, and I had a 4th degree separation. I couldn't lift it above my head at the time, and I wasn't able to weightlift for a year.

My doctor told me they have six degrees, and I had a 4th degree separation. I couldn't lift it above my head at the time, and I wasn't able to weightlift for a year.

i had a third degree. and i defintely couldn't lift mine over my head for a week.

He took a pretty good lick while in mid-air. I thought it was more his ribs than his shoulder. Hopefully its not too serious and he'll be able to play next week. We're definately going to need him on the field against the Cowgirls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom