Bush is learning........... (1 Viewer)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After struggling to run the ball in recent weeks, Bush ran straight ahead more often for solid gains, rather than running side-to-side looking for big holes. In addition to the touchdown run, he also had an 11-yard gain on third-and-4 in the third quarter.

"It's a learning process for me, obviously. I'm still a rookie," said Bush, who has 256 rushing yards and 352 receiving yards. "Every game's a learning process, and I'm still learning how to play like a pro and all that. I feel like I'm getting better every game."

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-2/1163400761214170.xml&coll=1

The kid has a lot on his plate. RB/WR/KR/PR duties to learn. Takes a while to soak that in. I don't care if he did come from pro style USC.

If its a sign what Lt did yesterday ( Not that reggie is on his level ) , but hes running str8.... Reggie has 3 touchdowns next week and the chant of WHO DAT is louder than the chant of WHO DEY !!!!!

The Saints are putting too much on Reggie's shoulders. Money does not equate to experience and wisdom. We have a great back in Deuce, but we continue to go away from him. With a 7 point lead on the road against the defending Super Bowl champs you do not put the game in the hands of a rookie that has struggled running the football. Poor coaching move. The lack of respect for Deuce is mind boogling.

Yeah I noticed Reggie seemed to be running smarter. You can tell he's been working hard on it. It'll come around.

In addition to that, Bush doenst look like he is gonna have to get bigger to carry the load, I remember people saying that at 203pds he was gonna have to get to 210-215 to carry the load in the nfl (Load being 20plus carry back) at 5'11-6'0 205pds he handled the steelers and Troy Palomalo's hit...I think thats really were he cgot his confidence after taking a couple hits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom