Bush lawsuit: Lloyd Lake refuses to talk, Bush threatened? (1 Viewer)

scsouth

Reaction score
Lloyd Lake walked out on Tuesday before giving a scheduled deposition in connection with the lawsuit he filed against New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush.

The former sports marketing agent said he was intimated that Bush's legal team had private security present, Bush's lawyer, David Cornwell, told ESPN.

Cornwell also reported details of his first meeting with Brian Watkins, Lake's attorney. Watkins told Cornwell that Lake was a gang member and that if the Bush camp did not pay off Lake, he [Watkins] could not control him. Cornwell also said that Lake made two threats against Bush in December 2007. After discussing the threats with law enforcement and private security professionals, Bush's legal team was told to take precautions when in Lake's presence.

rest of the article:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3242864

Now Lake is messing with real lawyers not public defenders, now he see's he is in over his head....nice try Lake......watch yo back Reggie.

i think bush is guilty. watch the real sports story.
He probably did take money, but Lake obviously has no proof. But this is an actual legal matter, and no proof equals not guilty. Not necessarily innocent, but not guilty.

Giving all sports marketing agens a bad name...I didn't think that was even possible. I hope Reggie sues his *** into bankruptcy.

He probably did take money, but Lake obviously has no proof. But this is an actual legal matter, and no proof equals not guilty. Not necessarily innocent, but not guilty.

I did remember that dbl xx radio in san diego ca. had this lake guy on for an interveiw and they played a recording that sounds like Bush saying that he owes him the $$, and to give him time to pay.Sorry no link.

Are we talking about a criminal or civil case here? If I was Lake's lawyer, I would just play the Real Sports segment for the jury and rest my case. It seemed awful convincing to me...in a civil suit kinda way of course. JMO

Glad all this junk is happening in the offseason.

Glad all this junk is happening in the offseason.

Yeah that's true, but I don't think this case is nothing compared to the Kardashian chick....as far as a distraction for Reggie. Sorry, back to the original topic.

i think bush is guilty. watch the "real sports" story.

Using that same logic as Lake in that piece - where did Lake get the money he supposedly gave to Bush?

Using that same logic as Lake in that piece - where did Lake get the money he supposedly gave to Bush?

I've been waiting and waiting for someone in the Sports media to ask that question. None of them do. Seems like the obvious first question, yet no one asks. Why is that, do you think? Are they really that stupid or are they afraid bringing up something so obvious will kill the story? Or have I just missed something all along and they already know the answer (I doubt that)?

The Kardashians need to sick their Pack of wild Lawyers on this dude and this will all go away in a day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom