Bush looked poised to have a breakout.....UNTIL (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
Bush appeared to have cleaned up on his running attack UNTIL he went and fumbled the ball.

Looking at him run the ball it seemed to me there was a clear difference in his decision making. He was doing a great job of taking the handoff and hitting the hole !!! I see big things coming in this second half of the season for Bush !!

Fumbles happen. I was encouraged by the style of running he exhibited. He still didn't look particularly stout running inside but he didn't shy away from contact.

He's only going to get better.

He looked for the hole and was hitting it hard straight ahead vs. dancing. We'll see more of this next week I'm sure !

Last edited:
Remember he is just a rookie, and these defenders are much stronger and talented then the competition in college, he will cut his fumbles by half next year, as he gets more experienced, and stronger.

It was crazy, I had just told my buddy that Reggie was about to break out with some long runs, and then right after that he took the hand-off, had a good run and fumbled.

Remember he is just a rookie, and these defenders are much stronger and talented then the competition in college, he will cut his fumbles by half next year, as he gets more experienced, and stronger.

Ummmm.............ditto!

I will go out on a limb and say Reggie finishes the year with above a 5 yard per carry average.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom