Bush may be in for a big day against the Giants (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Interresting comments:

Chances are, when New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton was watching film of the Eagles' Brian Westbrook running all over the Giants last Sunday, he thought to himself, "Hey, we have one of those guys."

..."I wouldn't necessarily say (the Saints' offense is) exactly the same (as the Eagles' scheme), but this is a copycat league," Giants nose tackle Barry Cofield said. "Once one team has some success, you should probably expect to see it the next week.

"With the talent they have, there's a good chance we might see a lot of the same plays."
http://www.silive.com/sports/advance/index.ssf?/base/Sports/1166707902312460.xml&coll=1

Ahhh, the obligatory "this could be Bush's week" post. I was beginning to think it wouldn't show.

If success is copied, than Tiki will run all over us like Washington, and many others have

Ahhh, the obligatory "this could be Bush's week" post. I was beginning to think it wouldn't show.

Read the article....it quotes Giants players who say the Saints will probably use Bush the same way the Eagles succesfully used Westbrook against them.

Reggie has had his breakout week allready.....

Ok now i we know that the Giants watched film on how the Redskins beat us. So you never know till we play the game.

Just RUN BUSH RUN

If they are thinking like that, then I expect Brees and our WRs to release an aerial assault so deadly, we'll be taking a knee with 15 minutes left in the 4th. :hihi:

Just kidding, guys...

Read the article....it quotes Giants players who say the Saints will probably use Bush the same way the Eagles succesfully used Westbrook against them.

Reggie has had his breakout week allready.....

Amen LL. Actually several breakout games..:BRAVO:

Your own expectations are your own judgements and you hold a player accountable to your judgements? That's not fair.

Just let Reggie do what he can do. Is what he has done up to this point not enough? Then you should disappointed in your own failed expectations and judgements. You have only yourself to blame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom