Bush <=> Obama (1 Viewer)

Bush <=> Obama

• Total voters
It's pretty hard to hang that spending rate on Obama as nearly a trillion of it came from the various bailouts that started to be crafted under Bush and were a response to Bush's mismanagement of the economy. We'll see what the rate winds up being in a year or two. IIRC, Clinton wound up spending a bit to get us out of the first Bush's recession, but wound up turning deficits to surpluses before his first term ended.

It's pretty hard to hang that spending rate on Obama as nearly a trillion of it came from the various bailouts that started to be crafted under Bush and were a response to Bush's mismanagement of the economy. We'll see what the rate winds up being in a year or two. IIRC, Clinton wound up spending a bit to get us out of the first Bush's recession, but wound up turning deficits to surpluses before his first term ended.

Please give me a link to where you read this. I am young, but I remember diffrently.

People are diffrent. Some are conservatives, some are a little left. We are both fed BS by the media, newpapers and others. We are both wrong, and both right. Its a conflict of interests.

His projected 10 year deficit will do more damage to the economy than all the money Bush ****** away in iraq.

I know it may be difficult to believe but Obama is spending more money we dont have faster than Bush did.

However I do not think Obama has done nearly the damage to our foriegn relations as Bush did.

JMO

they both sold the country out to the lobbyists, just like all the politicians have done my entire lifetime.

I agree the spending is very, very.. uncomfortably high.. but it's way too early to tell for sure what the negative and positive results of his economic policy will be.

I will say that I feel much more comfortable with Obama's foreign policy than with Bush's.. but Obama is still disappointing me in many aspects of it (mainly with certain policies he has maintained that he said he would alter). Still, I maintain it is far too early to actually say if Obama is a better or worse president than George W. Bush.

It's true right? I am wrong, because I am conservative, and I don't like the spending that the leader of my country is doing? You are right, because you agree with what he is doing? That seems very unfair and a little bit crazy if you ask me.

You should respect everyone opinion no matter what they think(to and extent). No matter if we are Republicans or Democrats, or Conservative or Liberal, we are all americans.

It's true right? I am wrong, because I am conservative, and I don't like the spending that the leader of my country is doing? You are right, because you agree with what he is doing? That seems very unfair and a little bit crazy if you ask me.

You should respect everyone opinion no matter what they think(to and extent). No matter if we are Republicans or Democrats, or Conservative or Liberal, we are all americans.

Why do you keep making such huge leaps and assumptions?

Also, at what point did I disrespect your opinion? I just asked for examples to back up your opinion.

You are a liberal, I am a conservative, we will never agree, or get along, you will always be right, I will always be wrong. I will end it right here. Have a good evening. I appriciate the time.

You are a liberal, I am a conservative, we will never agree, or get along, you will always be right, I will always be wrong. I will end it right here. Have a good evening. I appriciate the time.

:shrug:

I agree the spending is very, very.. uncomfortably high.. but it's way too early to tell for sure what the negative and positive results of his economic policy will be.

I will say that I feel much more comfortable with Obama's foreign policy than with Bush's.. but Obama is still disappointing me in many aspects of it (mainly with certain policies he has maintained that he said he would alter). Still, I maintain it is far too early to actually say if Obama is a better or worse president than George W. Bush.

I also do not like that the government runs to of the automobile companies. I do not like the lack of restraint of the Fed. I do not like all the lies that he does not have to be held accountable for, like pass this stimulous package and it will prevent unemployment from going over 7 % (its close to 9% now)

Some economists believe his (and Bush's) involvement in attempting to manipulate the markets (stimulous) extended the recession, and that it would have corrected itself faster if government would stay out of the way.

thats just a few high points there are other areas i am unhappy with, but I dont wanna dog pile on Obama, Bush did plenty to screw us over as well.

not the least of which is the continued erosion of liberty under the guise of security, Bush did an excellent job scaring the bejesus out of the nation. Everyone was so afraid some muslim extremeists were going to kill them they allowed the patriot act despite its unconstitutionality.

then Obama made a deal with big pharma, despite all his rhetoic, I could go on, but whats the point?

The president (and other politicians), are run by lobbyists, but no one wants to call out the guy "on thier team" so Dems stay mad at [only] Reps and Reps stay mad [only] at dems.

Its ok for thier guy to do wrong as long as we win elections.

Its team politics, and it is f.ing mentally challenged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom