Bush <=> Obama (1 Viewer)

Bush <=> Obama

• Total voters
Until Obama serves two full terms, I don't know if an informed vote can be made on the subject. Therefore, I say tacoes.

9 months in, this poll is worthless.

I would be disappointed in anyone who votes on this poll.

Last edited:
Unless he can start two wars and claim victory in one while it's being fought in the 3rd term, I can't see how anything could possible swing this around the other way. I'm not sure he can get an Enron AIG and Nasdaq & Dow collapse to equal that of the last 8 years either, unless the Dow goes to 3000.

Face it, if Obama performs significantly worse than Bush the result would be the collapse of the country as we are divided up by the UN between Canada and Mexico. He could do a little worse short of that, but given how strong the country was, and how far we've fallen, the only way to go significantly more than an equal distance downward would be to cease to exist.

absolutely equal.

Both presidents are/were full of bs and they appoint friends to high level positions that are not qualified and have both signifigantly increased the deficit while catering to lobbyists and special interests...country be damned.

er...uh... I mean its too early to tell...

I could state them all, thats not what this thread is about. You can figure them out for yourself, im sure you already know some of them. If not, check google.

No please, state them all.

It is really hard to believe that Obama has done as much or more damage in 9 months than Bush did in 8 years.

I personally don't think all of Obama's missteps have equaled the failure of the Iraq War.

absolutely equal.

Both presidents are/were full of bs and they appoint friends to high level positions that are not qualified and have both signifigantly increased the deficit while catering to lobbyists and special interests...country be damned.

er...uh... I mean its too early to tell...

Then why did you vote that Bush > Obama?

Or Afghanistan. Or the fundamental collapse of the economy and markets that long preceded the election. Even the last big collapse was before then, but it began in the spring of 2001 long before you could blame phantom WMD for our problems.

It is really hard to believe that Obama has done as much or more damage in 9 months than Bush did in 8 years.

I personally don't think all of Obama's missteps have equaled the failure of the Iraq War.

Hard to believe? Okay, well then I agree with you, now that you said that. Personally, I don't care what you think, how about that? I stated my opinion, and thats where I stand. I have been banned 3 times for political talk and it's not going to happen again.

You wanted a fight, and im not going to give it to you. You just can't except the fact that someone doesn't agree with your president. I must be racist.

His projected 10 year deficit will do more damage to the economy than all the money Bush ****** away in iraq.

I know it may be difficult to believe but Obama is spending more money we dont have faster than Bush did.

However I do not think Obama has done nearly the damage to our foriegn relations as Bush did.

JMO

they both sold the country out to the lobbyists, just like all the politicians have done my entire lifetime.

Hard to believe? Okay, well then I agree with you, now that you said that. Personally, I don't care what you think, how about that? I stated my opinion, and thats where I stand. I have been banned 3 times for political talk and it's not going to happen again.

You wanted a fight, and im not going to give it to you. You just can't except the fact that someone doesn't agree with your president. I must be racist.

Nice.

Not sure where you got the idea that Obama is "my president". If you read my post I clearly stated it is way too early to compare the two. I said I would be disappointed in anyone who votes in this poll (that includes people who vote Obama > Bush).

I am not looking for a fight. I am looking for you to back up what you say.

I really am not surprised you have been banned 3 times.

DangBeast said:
I must be a racist.

:elefant:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom