Bush responds to Bart Scott's comments. (1 Viewer)

mbg

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bush was asked about comments made by Ravens linebacker Bart Scott, who tackled Bush on the play on which he injured the ankle. After Bush was held to a season-low 21 total yards, Scott said he thought Bush "was just a guy," and called him a "media darling" and "the golden boy of the NFL."

"It doesn't bother me; it comes with the territory," Bush said. "The guy doesn't make a play all day and he tackles me once and suddenly he's satisfied. His day is done."

mbg

Did anyone ever get to see the "cheap shot" by Bush on Scott on the interception? Was there anything to this or was Scott just trying to cover his rear?

I would say that bart scott easily won the battle. reggie needs to step it up before he runs his mouth on a "scrub" that handled him all day long.

btw bart scott has 52 tackles, 5 sacks and a int this year. that is pretty solid

Bush is CLASS.........BRING ON all the Haters !! There will be many more where Bart Scott came from.

guys, other players don't have to say great things about our team. does it really matter ( the talk)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom