Bush responds (1 Viewer)

yaygosaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3206297

"It's cowardice," Bush told ESPN.com's Sam Alipour at the Sundance Film Festival. "You take their shots in the media, but they won't show up in court. …

"They don't want to see us in the courtroom. The lawyers are ducking and dodging us. The hang-up is they don't want to give us their deposition. … But at the same time, they're doing interviews and making the media rounds? … It's like a trash talker on the field. If you're serious, meet me on the 50-yard line."

Seriously, how long has this thing been going on? If they had something legit it would have come out already, end of story.

And yet the media will continue to eat this stuff up. If these guys won't even show up in court, then its getting more and more obvious where their credibility lies.

And yeah, he was joking. These guys are trying to keep Bush down, hes black.. 1+1 = joke.

I tend to agree with the idea that all this time accusations have been made, yet no proof has come forth, makes this whole thing look like a false accusation. I also find it odd that if Reggie is innocent, why he isn't taking them to court for defamation or something along those lines? I think the truth is in there somewhere.

boys and girls, let's try to keep it relevant and on topic please. Thanks.

I still think Bush is guilty of accepting money. No way he can explain his parents living in that expensive house that was "supposedly" out of their price range.

maybe this makes me immoral but i woulda taken the money too unless my family didn't need it.

Careful prosecutors usually wait until they have a solid case built up rather than taking the allegations to the media. This process smacks of attempting to prejudice any juries who may be deciding the case--if there ever is a case. Reggie Bush's response was right on the money (pun intended). :9:

I don't think Bush is entirely innocent but i don't think he did anything so hard pressing that it's something they can destroy him with, otherwise it would have already been done 2 years ago.

Stop writing books and false stories and get in court and settle it!

nobody seems to ask this guy why he was offering all this money while he knew it was against NCAA rules. Sure he wanted a big client and was willing to fork up some cash as persuasion... He knew what he was doing was wrong, he needs to just suck it, he got played by Bush. and he thought he was the one playing Bush

Does it bother anyone else that Bush is cavorting around at the Sundance Film Festival?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom