Bush Stimulus Plan Includes $1,600 Rebate, People Say (Update3) (1 Viewer)

When WWII was going on they didn't receive any "stimulus package". They sucked it up and kept going because they knew a war was happening and sacrifices had to be made. That 150 billion is being stolen from the people who need it in the war against Eurasia.

When WWII was going on they didn't receive any "stimulus package". They sucked it up and kept going because they knew a war was happening and sacrifices had to be made. That 150 billion is being stolen from the people who need it in the war against Eurasia.

Plasma tv baby!!!

A rifle, a few box of shells, some silver coins and some canned food baby!!

Blue Ray player and Bose surround sound to go with my 57" HDTV I just bought baby!

Is Bush trying to stimulate the U.S. economy or the Asian economy?

Anybody notice something about the purchase plans of the folks on this thread?

no offense to you guys, but this is why i believe this "economic stimulus" is BS and should not be done.

Going out and buying a new tv, washer and dryer, or a new cloths, which is what most of this money will go too, does absolutely nothing to address the reason we are having issues with the economy.

And those issues are inflationary energy prices, and crash of the financial institutions that neglegantly loan more money to people than they should have, under terms they could not realistically meet.

economic stimulus is summed up as follows:

"here's a new plazma tv, don't be made at <insert politician name here >, your government loves you, please vote for <insert candadite name here> in november"

But hang on. Isnt a 1600 dollar rebate just going to mean at the end of the year I just have to pay that 1600 back?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom