Bush to Lions Done (Mod edit - unconfirmed) (1 Viewer)

jokerface

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
IBN has learned that Reggie Bush will be taking his talents to Detroit with Megatron & Stafford.. Lions get the main guy they wanted this off-season now they will focus on that horrible secondary.. Jake Long update : Seems the Rams are in the drivers seat after the Bears balked on contract length. Still not done but Rams are now in lea - See more at: IBN Sports Wrap

Incarcerated Bob.

Knowing him, he will count this as one of his "Big Scoops" despite Reggie to the Lions being a huge rumor all morning.

looks like Bushrod was the Bears second choice. Maybe Saints really like Bryce Harris play before he was injured. Isn't he athletic enough to play LT

Good luck Reggie! I don't quite get the move myself if i'm honest, i thought he wanted to be "the guy", he won't be that in Detroit. He'll be a 3rd down back once again... Shrugs, either way i wish him success except for when he plays us.

haven't seen this anywhere else yet

Exactly...ICB also broke news of Wallace to Dolphins 4 days ago before anyone else. They have a bunch of haters that don't give him any credit. He does get some wrong but has nailed more than enough way before anyone else to know he has legit contacts in the league.

Starting to question this news...this would be pretty big news and it seem to be nowhere but here at the moment....???

Incarcerated Bob routinely broke FA signings last year before any of the mass media sites. He also called Peyton Manning to the Broncos way before anyone else. He is not always 100% but nobody is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom