Bush.. (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I will admit the Saints played a terrible game And I will admit Bush had a bad one as well. But other than the lost what bothered me more than anything were the people in my section already turning on Bush. I have two words for you Tiki Barber. You know who molded him in the Rb he is now. Yup you got it Payton. Mark my words Payton will mold Bush into the Rb we will all love and when he does I dont want to hear the same people say they knew it alll along. Maybe he wont be a hall of famer but he will be a a very good elite servicable back in this league for many years to come.
BTW when Bush got hurt the trainers were taking him to the locker room and they had to force Bush to go with them. He would not go he kept looking at the field like he wanted to go back out pain or no pain.

He didn't have any worse of a game than the rest of the team. It was a great defensive game and gameplan for Baltimore. Period.

Bush had so much expected of him coming out of college. He was expected to be a difference maker. So far he has made a difference. More good than bad. When he learns to take what the defense gives him, and he will, he will be a game changer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom