Bushrod getting a lot of respect around the league...(from ESPN) (1 Viewer)

It took me 1 minute to look it up....you'd think someone being PAID to write that stuff could manage to do the same. :idunno:

True. ESPN is getting to the point were on a lot of their stories if it isn't some TMZ gossip about a sports star (Romo/Jessica; OchoCinco, TO...) then they really don't put much into it. They report on sports just to pass the time in between the next scandal or gossip story it seems like. That and Brett Favre....

My bad I didn't catch it...

Good to know, I have no idea. Well, here's hoping he is at least a RFA so we can get something in return if he does leave.

If he's a UFA, they'll just franchise him and shop him. And they'll get something. Probably won't be a first, maybe not even a second. But they're not gonna give him another contract regardless, so whatever they do get is gravy. And based on their track record, if they use the pick on an offensive lineman, there's a decent chance they'll even come out with the better end of the deal.

True. ESPN is getting to the point were on a lot of their stories if it isn't some TMZ gossip about a sports star (Romo/Jessica; OchoCinco, TO...) then they really don't put much into it. They report on sports just to pass the time in between the next scandal or gossip story it seems like. That and Brett Favre....

My bad I didn't catch it...

No worries. Not taking the minute or so to verify the facts reduces a writer's credibility IMO. Too bad most of them don't care....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom