Bushrod: "I Didn't Leave The House" After NFC Championship (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1558623519956.png

Jermon Bushrod reflected on the Saints' NFC Championship loss – and the non-call that cost him a chance at a second Super Bowl

The DA Show | CBS Sports Radio

Jermon Bushrod has won a Super Bowl – with the Saints, in fact. He knows what that experience feels like, and he wanted to experience it again this past season. But he didn’t – in part because of a missed call in the NFC Championship Game.

Bushrod hasn’t quite gotten over that non-call. Heck, he might never get over it.

“You’re always going to have some kind of bitterness whenever you think about it,” Bushrod said on The DA Show. “You got to understand the situation that we were in, and there’s a ton of hard work and a lot of focus that gets put into every single year. When you have an event like that happen, it’s pretty devastating for your team at that moment. But as of right now, you just got to put things into perspective and understand that we would have loved to have that opportunity – I would have loved to have that opportunity at the end of my 12th year to have a chance at a Super Bowl – but it didn’t happen. It is what it is.”

Full Story - CBS

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom