Bush's INT (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It was 95% on him (I mean it is allowable to throw the ball away)...but Colston was just kind of standing there until the ball was in the air.

It was a stupid call. We are down 7-0, FIRST AND GOAL, you have a probowl QB, and you decide to let a ROOKIE throw INTO DOUBLE COVERAGE?!?!?!

Stupid playcall.

Payton thought he had to use gimmick plays to win Bad call Bush shold have throw it away though or at worst run out of bounds (or throw toward the flag where there wasn't double coverage)

He just threw it a little too hard. Colsten could have caught it if he wouldn't have put that much air under it.

It was a stupid call. We are down 7-0, FIRST AND GOAL, you have a probowl QB, and you decide to let a ROOKIE throw INTO DOUBLE COVERAGE?!?!?!

Stupid playcall.

Wasn't double coverage. Colston had good inside position and a lot of empty field around him.

The problem was you asked a Running Back to throw a fairly deep ball to a covered WR. The ball kinda hung up there and drifted back and to the left and Ray Lewis had a ton of time to get over there.

If you run the HB pass it either has to be a short pass or a wide open pass. It's wrong to expect the RB to throw to a spot with any volocity.

I'm sure they worked on it in practice and it looked good, but in retrospect, down like we were, that wasn't the time to break it out.

If he throws it a yard shorter its an easy grab for colston. It just barely went over his fingertips.

Would of been nice...game would of went a whole different way.

I really thought this was an unwarranted call. He preaches protecting the ball in key situations, and put the team in a vunerable position. We had too much time left in that game for a risky call like that.

Stupid playcall.

I don't know if it was a stupid call. How would payton know that the receiver would be double covered. Even with the double coverage had Reggie thrown it to the players left it could have been a touchdown.

Stupid playcall.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

i can't belieeeeeeeVE the play calling this game, It looks like the Coaching staff Dilibertly Sabotaged this game.

It was a perfect opertunity to do so since it wouldn't really hurt us in the Division race, but it hurt in the first half at home.. Second half i can easily swallow, it looks like they started to finally use real play calling instead of some Madden 04 play calls.

Wasn't double coverage. Colston had good inside position and a lot of empty field around him.

The problem was you asked a Running Back to throw a fairly deep ball to a covered WR. The ball kinda hung up there and drifted back and to the left and Ray Lewis had a ton of time to get over there.

If you run the HB pass it either has to be a short pass or a wide open pass. It's wrong to expect the RB to throw to a spot with any volocity.

I'm sure they worked on it in practice and it looked good, but in retrospect, down like we were, that wasn't the time to break it out.

Were you not watching? There were 2 guys on Reggie's hip.

yeah a lot does go on the play call.

I dont know about you guys but i saw pass interference on the ravens on that play. They were hitting colsten before the ball got there. Some bad calls today. Esp the face mask on Beerman on one of the returns.

Were you not watching? There were 2 guys on Reggie's hip.

There were two guys on his right him, throw to the left of receiver and you possibly have a touchdown. Just because a receiver is double covered doesn't mean you can't find a way to get him the ball. He had open field around him.

I dont know about you guys but i saw pass interference on the ravens on that play. They were hitting colsten before the ball got there. Some bad calls today. Esp the face mask on Beerman on one of the returns.
to be honest, the game was so poorly played by us I cant even blame the refs at all. Thats not to say the refs were perfect, but its not like they were the difference in the game. Or even .05% of the difference.

You know how rappers want to be athletes and athletes want to be rappers?

Well for some reason Peyton likes his RBs to be WRs and QBs and PRs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom