Business 2 Business connection! (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is an idea that JoeOKC has been pushing for a long time, and after reading the business thread that Keepoursaints posted on the EE and the responses within, the idea seems worthy of a shot.

This board is for members to discuss and promote their personal businesses.

The exceptions being what is spelled out in this section of the posting quidelines:

Please note that advertisements (other than approved team related links) including chain letters, pyramid schemes, and *solicitations are inappropriate on this BB and not allowed. *Exceptions made for business solicitations on this board only.
Advertisements or links to personal merchandising sites (gear and apparel) are not allowed. (Due to competition with merchandisers that we are presently targeting for advertising)

Posting or advertising links to other similar message board systems for the purpose of harvesting members is expressly forbidden unless permission is first received from the webmaster.

Otherwise, I hope that many of you find this board to be useful and maybe we can connect members businesses through this forum. :)

Enjoy!
Andrus

Thanks Andrus. I appreciate it.

Good job KOS, you've read my mind.

I would like for everyone to continue posting thier business, address, contacts, location, phone numbers, and descriptions.

Pick a thread. Start a new one.. We'll sort em out later...

Who Dat

Joe

Last edited:
Great idea..... and I can attest that it does generate business; back in 2004 I sold many of my recipe books when Andrus was kind enough to allow me a sticky for it while it was still in print and the business open.
cajuncook

Great idea..... and I can attest that it does generate business; back in 2004 I sold many of my recipe books when Andrus was kind enough to allow me a sticky for it while it was still in print and the business open.
cajuncook

got any more? might have to get one for my bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom