Bust of the Year : Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuce had 15 for 32 and Deuce is awesome. To be honest I think they are both injured. What about Deuce's game today?

EDIT: You guys beat me to it.

6-2 and the sky is falling. DON'T TRY TO BRING ME DOWN MAN!! We just spanked the Bucs. Go Saints!!!

I told everyone that reggie wasn't gonna amount to anything

but they just see the commercials and college highlights

and still think he's gonna do something

I'm sorry if im the only person on this board who isn't afraid to speak his mind

I can't even enjoy a 6-2 miracle season on this forum anymore.

I'm going to the Buccaneers board. Apparently I have to be over there to enjoy some respect for the Saints.

Hi Jay Black.

Your posts are of poor quality.

It is my opinion that you do not deserve any of the joy these Saints are providing for the rest of us.

Please become a better poster, and a better fan.

Obviously you didn't watch the game. Tampa's D concentrated on Bush all day, and only Bush. Every time they tacked him they were celebrating, not paying attention to the fact that Colston and Henderson were roasting them all day.

You are sadly mistaken. If it wasn't for Bush being such a big distraction to Defense's, our receivers wouldn't be putting up the stats. Sooner or later Teams will have to pay attention to our other players and Bush will eventually show what he's got. Deuce only had 32 yards of rushing and had even less last week.. why don't you call him a bust?... Exactly.

People are respecting our run game, just wait until later in the year... right now we are just burning people with the pass.. sooner or later they will have to back off.

I'm sorry if im the only person on this board who isn't afraid to speak his mind

Are you Charley Casserly?
:_rofl: :interrogations: :_rofl:

You are such a great martyr. You deserve some sort of metal for being able to stand up to the oppression on this board. It's a lot like Nazi Germany. You sir deserve the Nobel Peace Prize.

/Sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom