Bust of the Year : Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Black

Banned
Reaction score
what a dissapointment reggie has been

11 carries for -5 yards

a fumble and interception in last weeks game

and other disapointing games

and to think this guy didn't want to play for us at first

i don't want him playing for us!!!!

we wasted a #2 1st round draft pick on him

we shoulda kept bennett

atleast he rushes for postive yards

and don't give me that

"o reggie just needs to learn the fundamentals"

ITS RUSHING, IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

Wow... he has not been the "Savior". Fine. We are still winning and he is an amazing weapon who has huge upside. It has been 8 Freaking games!! 8!!!

Don't write the guy off yet... what the hell man.

He hasn't lived up to the extremely lofty expectations thus far and should be called upon to step his game up, but come on man, we're 6-2 and our offense is clicking. Why are you going to throw a rookie under the bus when the season in 9 weeks in, and we're winning? Is his performance rather disappointing? Yes. But is this thread premature? I'd say so.

Do not forget, he single-handedly (credit the blocking also, but Reggie made the play) won a game for us as well.

Give us all a break...

Without Reggie, the offense would not be nearly as effective. There are 2-3 defensive players following him on every play.

How about today's punt return which gave the Saints much needed momentum and field position in a game they only led by 3 points?

Wow... he has not been the "Savior". Fine. We are still winning and he is an amazing weapon who has huge upside. It has been 8 Freaking games!! 8!!!

Don't write the guy off yet... what the hell man.

we lost that ravens game thanks to bush

and what weapon!!!??

if you call getting -5 yards a weapon.......

he must have him on his fantasy team.

While he is having a horrendous start to his career, all is not lost. He is clearly missing holes on almost every carry. He's in too much of a hurry and he overruns his blocks. Unfortunately, he is becoming very frustrated and seems to have withdrawn from his team mates on the sideline. This guy needs some Prozac and about 1000 hours of watching film. Only after that will I write this guy off as nothing more than trade bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom