But they still get to wear the pants, right? (1 Viewer)

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-river-pastor-yoga-demonic-roots/1975401002/

Pastor John Lindell told the attendees of James River Church in Ozark, Missouri — which has a congregation of about 10,500, according to a 2016 report — that the positions in yoga were "created with demonic intent to open you up to demonic power because Hinduism is demonic."

I tried to add a reasonable comment to this, but, I don't have one, other than the thread title. I got Kenny Loggins in my head.

Evidently, yoga pants are also a big focus of the incel community, which I found out by reading about the guy who killed two women at a yoga studio recently. They think that wearing yoga pants is done deliberately by women to taunt them.

Evidently, yoga pants are also a big focus of the incel community, which I found out by reading about the guy who killed two women at a yoga studio recently. They think that wearing yoga pants is done deliberately by women to taunt them.
i mean...that's why i wear them

Shock.
I’m proud of you. When I saw where this could go, your comment surprised me in its lack of the usual bite from you.
Kudos on your growth.

?

I don't know if I should take that like a compliment or be offended by it :hihi:

I kid, I kid....

I don't know if I should take that like a compliment or be offended by it :hihi:

I kid, I kid....

?
You know I like ya as a poster. Meant as a tongue in cheek compliment, but all I can control is the delivering of said comment.
Have a great day down south Who Dat friend.

I'm confused.

Incels are guys who can't get laid and who hate women because they're such idiots that nobody likes them because they live in a basement, right?

They hate yoga pants because most of the women they're fantasizing about are wearing them and because the bulge in the ladies' pants makes them self conscious about their package so they join Proudboys to beat up snowflakes, right?

Where does the part about buying ak47s and ar15s come in?

I'm confused.

Incels are guys who can't get laid and who hate women because they're such idiots that nobody likes them because they live in a basement, right?

They hate yoga pants because most of the women they're fantasizing about are wearing them and because the bulge in the ladies' pants makes them self conscious about their package so they join Proudboys to beat up snowflakes, right?

I chuckled all the way thru that one.
It may just be my great mood today tho. Idk. ?

I'm confused.

doesn't seem like much to be proud of.

I'm confused.

in the chat rooms when they circle jerk each other's egos

Yoga pants are a gift.
They are comfortable and convenient and I fully support their place in our fashion world today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom