Saints Buy or Sell: Jameis Winston (Good debate from CBS Sports) (1 Viewer)

Winston is a poor mans Aaron Brookes. I really think Brookes would beat out Winston if they were in a head to head QB challeng.

Jameis Winston was the first pick in the draft. Aaron Brooks was drafted in the 4th round and traded to the Saints for a lollipop and a snickers.

Winston is a poor mans Aaron Brookes. I really think Brookes would beat out Winston if they were in a head to head QB challeng.

Aaron Brooks is underrated by many Saints fans. He had a canon for an arm, he was athletic, and he led the Saints to their 1st ever playoff victory.

Aaron Brooks is underrated by many Saints fans. He had a canon for an arm, he was athletic, and he led the Saints to their 1st ever playoff victory.
Great arm and athleticism. He was not a very smart QB. He made some really questionable mistakes and it got more and more common once teams got more film on him. Winston has a very good arm and not nearly the athleticism of Brooks. He just needs to prove he can learn from his mistakes and be smart on the field.

Aaron Brooks sucked. He was not coachable. Those who dislike my statement; I guess ya'll didn't see the same games I saw. Go back and review the tapes🤭

Last edited:
I wonder what they have in common for this comparison... Oh... No... What is you doing...

I long for the days not so long ago when I could count on Winton being in a Bucs uniform on Sunday, and I could (with almost near certainty) put a W on the schedule next to Tampa twice a year (with a sharpie) almost solely because he was their starting QB... and not have to think about the prospects of the fans in Tampa doing that to my team in some sort of nightmarish reversal of twilight-zone fortunes.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom