Buying a PS3....any games you guys recommend? (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I have been playing the Box for years now.....and while am waiting for mine to be repaired going to buy a PS3....any Sony exclusive games I should check out? Thanks for any info......only one I have noticed is Resistance Fall of Man.........and will it play blu ray out of the box?

rent "uncharted: drake's fortune"
buy "ratchet & clank: future weapons"
buy "burnout: paradise city"(not exclusive, but highly recommended for either system)
buy "motorstorm" (i found an unopened copy on ebay for 30 bucks)

Warhawk and The Show. I still haven't played Uncharted and only played the demo for Rachet and Clank for some reason. Buy an HDMI cable for sure, assuming you have an HDTV.

of course, when "god of war III" comes out, it will be the baddest arse ps3 exclusive ever made....

metal gear will be allsome as well

Thank you guys...... will try them all as I can afford it.I will get an HDMI......do have two HDTVS....Is fall of man good? Will it play blu rays out of the box?

Is fall of man good? Will it play blu rays out of the box?

yes, resistence a pretty good shooter.....i enjoyed playing it....

and yes, blu-ray and wireless internet right out of the box.....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
The Mongoose, whodat25, Ndoggy100

:nono:

You should be able to find Resistance cheap. I'd pass on Motorstorm, unless you like racing games.

Second antipop's suggestions of The Show and Warhawk (assuming you have online). I also like the EA sports games - Madden, Fifa, NHL, Tiger Woods, and even Fight Night Rnd 3 (you can probably find that one cheap too). Uncharted is great, though probably a rental. Oblivion will keep you busy forever.

Buy Uncharted. I think it's that good.

Rent Assassins Creed
Buy Call of Duty 4
Buy Army of 2

Uncharted is good, but kinda short. I'd rent depending on how much time you have to play. If you like shooters, I'd rent Resistance and/or buy Call of Duty 4.

If you're looking for games that will give you the best bang for your buck, pick up Warhawk and MLB: The Show. In my opinion, the best online and the best sports games, respectively, on the system.

I can't tell you how good Uncharted and Ratchet each are. That being said, expect to finish each in nine hours or so. It's rumored that an add-on planet, or something like that, is to be released for Ratchet in the summer. That being said, each game is amazing, but not much for replay value.

I don't like first-person shooters, which is why COD4 and Resistance aren't on the list - never played them.

That being said, each game is amazing, but not much for replay value.

i agree with you about uncharted.......but i have played through R&C twice and i will play through it again....you really get to take the weapons to a ridiculous level with upgrades the second time you play through.....it's not a difficult game by any means, but it's fun to play.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom