Buying Tickets at the Superdome (1 Viewer)

rstrauss33

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm probably going to get stuck trying to buy a ticket at the dome for the Saints-Panthers game New Year's Eve (havn't had much luck finding a single ticket online for under $80 w/all the fees for the $15 seats.) I've done this in past years but now with the online transfer of tickets I know the paper ticket doesn't guarantee admission.

Has anyone bought tickets outside of the Superdome this year? Were the tickets legit? Also what is the going rate for the cheap upperdecks?

Thanks!

Has anyone bought tickets outside of the Superdome this year? Were the tickets legit? Also what is the going rate for the cheap upperdecks?

Thanks!

I've purchased tickets outside of the dome before, couple of times. Normally get ripped off (2000 season was the last time, got season tickets after). But they've always been legit tickets...but if that game has any significance, with alot of people wanting to go...its going to cost you a good bit, even in the upper deck.

i got tickets at stubhub.com, they gaurantee the tickets to be authentic

stubhub

Thanks for the heads up. On stubhub the cheapest I see, however, is $88, ($69 plus $19 for fees & shipping.)

Seems like this might be the only way to go but it's killing me because we have 4 season tickets that were only $120 for 8 games... trying to get another one for the girlfriend though:)

I've bought a lot of SUPERBOWL tickets right outside of various venues over the years and if you wait until after K/O the scalpers get jittery and will come off their highs quickly!

But that was then and this is now and if you're Girl is involved you don't want to get into anything "IFFY" so buck-up, pay the fair price for the legit deal and remember, money will come and go but a WINNING SAINTS TEAM is a thing of infinite beauty, not to be toyed with!

Good Luck!

!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom