NFL Draft Buzz around the Failcons moving up... (1 Viewer)

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score
Rotoworld reporting that there is buzz that the FailTurds are “poised” to make a move up in round 1, with the likely target being one of the premier Defenders in the draft (Okudah, Derek Brown, or Isaiah Simmons).
Part of me cringes at the thought of the Turds getting one of those 3, but another part of me is eager to see those clowns mortgage their future and multiple future picks on a player that they could easily swing-and-miss on.

1BDE5633-DB3A-4E00-9F86-777492D2142A.jpeg

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Their board seems to think it’s Henderson

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not that concerned about them moving up to get a good Corner prospect. They've had good Corners but most of the time it didn't make much difference.

Now if they go up and get Isaiah Simmons I will publicly act like it's no big deal and they gave up too much to get him. Privately I'll be concerned. I might even panic. I'll just have to see how it plays out.

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ah Ian Crap Report, the same guy who just a day or two ago claimed the Falcons were moving to get a new QB high in the first, has already debunked his own story.

There's a reason this guy has zero credibility in my eyes, how many times has he predicted Sean Payton to Dallas and other teams now?

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not that concerned about them moving up to get a good Corner prospect. They've had good Corners but most of the time it didn't make much difference.

Now if they go up and get Isaiah Simmons I will publicly act like it's no big deal and they gave up too much to get him. Privately I'll be concerned. I might even panic. I'll just have to see how it plays out.
Does that guy that was doing your yard work have any insight into the Falcons org?

Reaction score
If they do trade up it would have to be a DB of some sort.. I just hope it’s not Okudah lol he is a beast and should be long gone by the time they have ammo to trade up. The rumors are it’s Henderson from FLA and I personally think Henderson will be good but talented CBs from the gators tend to flop when they get into the league.

Nothing would make me more happy than the clowns to trade their future just to throw him to the wolves... The wolves named MT13 and Sanders?

OP
OP
Saint Lattimore

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score
As good as Henderson is as a cover CB, he’s struggles mightily as a tackler. CGM would eat his lunch on slants and then steamroll him in the RAC.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Simmons if he falls out of the top five or six picks.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would be they are seeing if they can get up to get Brown.

Reaction score
If it's a DB then it's probably someone who's played 28 games and only has 3 INT's.

Sorry I tried.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom