NFL Draft Buzz around the Failcons moving up... (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
Rotoworld reporting that there is buzz that the FailTurds are “poised” to make a move up in round 1, with the likely target being one of the premier Defenders in the draft (Okudah, Derek Brown, or Isaiah Simmons).
Part of me cringes at the thought of the Turds getting one of those 3, but another part of me is eager to see those clowns mortgage their future and multiple future picks on a player that they could easily swing-and-miss on.

1BDE5633-DB3A-4E00-9F86-777492D2142A.jpeg

I'm not that concerned about them moving up to get a good Corner prospect. They've had good Corners but most of the time it didn't make much difference.

Now if they go up and get Isaiah Simmons I will publicly act like it's no big deal and they gave up too much to get him. Privately I'll be concerned. I might even panic. I'll just have to see how it plays out.

Ah Ian Crap Report, the same guy who just a day or two ago claimed the Falcons were moving to get a new QB high in the first, has already debunked his own story.

There's a reason this guy has zero credibility in my eyes, how many times has he predicted Sean Payton to Dallas and other teams now?

I'm not that concerned about them moving up to get a good Corner prospect. They've had good Corners but most of the time it didn't make much difference.

Now if they go up and get Isaiah Simmons I will publicly act like it's no big deal and they gave up too much to get him. Privately I'll be concerned. I might even panic. I'll just have to see how it plays out.
Does that guy that was doing your yard work have any insight into the Falcons org?

They could’ve just kept losing to avoid this situation lol. They were 1-7 before finishing off at 6-2.
I don't understand why Dan Quinn just didn't commit to tanking.

If they do trade up it would have to be a DB of some sort.. I just hope it’s not Okudah lol he is a beast and should be long gone by the time they have ammo to trade up. The rumors are it’s Henderson from FLA and I personally think Henderson will be good but talented CBs from the gators tend to flop when they get into the league.

Nothing would make me more happy than the clowns to trade their future just to throw him to the wolves... The wolves named MT13 and Sanders?

As good as Henderson is as a cover CB, he’s struggles mightily as a tackler. CGM would eat his lunch on slants and then steamroll him in the RAC.

Simmons if he falls out of the top five or six picks.

I would be they are seeing if they can get up to get Brown.

If it's a DB then it's probably someone who's played 28 games and only has 3 INT's.

Sorry I tried.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom