buzz...getting feeling of a saints v patriots super bowl? (1 Viewer)

This was our turkey day discussion as well. Although it had more to do with a Son-in-Law wearing a Brady jersey and it was the first quarterof the Dallas game.

Would love to beat the Colts and Patriots back to back in Super Bowls.

Perfect scenario, IMO. Believe me, when history looks back at that it will be much more meaningful than beating any other team. All of their legacies would be consumed by the Saints, and you would never hear anyone talking about Manning/Brady without putting Drew in the mix.

This was my prediction at the beginning of the season. I think both teams have improved enough on defense to be considered legitimate threats to win it all.

But, the Saints have two very serious competitors in the Eagles and Packers while the Pats have to deal with the Steelers, Chargers, and Jets.

Same here and all my co-workers laughed at me.

Maybe this is just me, but I think getting past the Eagles and/or Falcons will be a tougher hill to climb than beating an AFC team in the Super Bowl.

looks like it is lining up..it's very early...but c'mon there's no real threat to the saints, except the saints...true? if healthy and "on" they win....obviously...

the pats are playing better and better...forget the jets...they peaked way to early and will be one and done...

saints v patriots in texas...would be huge.....the matchup keeps coming up...would be electric......keeep your eyes open...

I was just talking to a friend of mine about the Saints/Pats Super Bowl tonight. This is the way I see it going too....

honestly i think we just need to think about winning the conference first as we are going to have to go through packers, eagles or atlanta to do it and none of those are a pushover

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom