buzz...getting feeling of a saints v patriots super bowl? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
looks like it is lining up..it's very early...but c'mon there's no real threat to the saints, except the saints...true? if healthy and "on" they win....obviously...

the pats are playing better and better...forget the jets...they peaked way to early and will be one and done...

saints v patriots in texas...would be huge.....the matchup keeps coming up...would be electric......keeep your eyes open...

This was my prediction at the beginning of the season. I think both teams have improved enough on defense to be considered legitimate threats to win it all.

But, the Saints have two very serious competitors in the Eagles and Packers while the Pats have to deal with the Steelers, Chargers, and Jets.

It's what I have hoped for all season.

If we beat the Colts and the Pats in back to back seasons our guys wll always be in the discussion of being one of the great teams. I want it for them.

It would be great. Knocking off the kings of the NFC. We'd need to threepeat against Steelers and we have the ultimate hat trick

Not to mention we are built to beat a team like the Pats

Weird I was playing Madden NfL Franchise mode. Playing as the saints. I finished 12-4. It showed the Saints and the Patriots in the superbowl :9: but the NFC Championship game it showed that we will play the viqueens again too bad that part is not going to be true :hihi:

well we have to beat Atlanta on the road and regain the division lead. thats not gonna be easy.

Peaking too early/too late shouldn't matter after what we saw and heard last year. Let's just win! :9:

Saints would dismantle the pats, Brees isn't shaun hill and they made shaun hill look like a pro-bowler for most of that game yesterday.

Peaking too early/too late shouldn't matter after what we saw and heard last year. Let's just win! :9:

exactly, just win. and lets hope whoever is playing the failclowns and the bucs just win as well.

I've felt this since Preseason when the two clubs were scrimmaging. Pats might be the only team that could beat the Saints playing their A game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom