Byrd benched (merged) (1 Viewer)

Yeah we need to chill on the splash free agency signings every year. They havent panned out lately

Build through the draft is always the best method, signing fringe players to help build your team is smart but signing high priced free agents is basically alky rewarding them for his they performed in another team in another system.

It was going to happen sooner or later. I'm curious what these other changes are tho.

I'm thinking it involves Laurenitis being benched. We absolutely cannot take Robertson off the field when Ellerbe returns.

I'd really like to see some combination of Ellerbe-Robertson-Anthony.

Build through the draft is always the best method, signing fringe players to help build your team is smart but signing high priced free agents is basically alky rewarding them for his they performed in another team in another system.

Good points. Agree with all. The only problem with the 2016 Mash Unit Saints is that we are starting about 7 Fringe players

I'm thinking it involves Laurenitis being benched. We absolutely cannot take Robertson off the field when Ellerbe returns.

I think the season is over but I would love to see the saints bench bad players regardless of status or contract.

56 million and not even 1 interception.

I was actually excited about this move when it first happened.
Anyone who says that weren't excited about this signing when it happened is either lying, mistaken, or one of the few board residents who complain about everything and love to tell everyone over and over again when their **** actually manages to stick from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Is Ellerbe even playing today?? He might be one of the changes IDK :idunno:

This is about as surprising as Ellerbe missing the game.

Anyone who says that weren't excited about this signing when it happened is either lying, mistaken, or one of the few board residents who complain about everything and love to tell everyone over and over again when their **** actually manages to stick from time to time.

I usually just thumb down but this is silly. Not everyone who disagrees with you has to fall into your perceived negative view of them.

Lots of people are on record who don't like big money free agents and prefer build through the draft.

Yeah, Blackadder probably didn't like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom