C.J. Gardner Johnson is P'Oed! * Language Warning * (1 Viewer)

I think calling him a “nickel “ is putting him a box. Dude is a baller no matter where he lines up.

This guy is raw and unfiltered and I love it. If this was my QB or team captain, I’d expect a bit more professionalism during these interviews, but I want my head hunting DB to have that sort of “nasty” like this.

Every great defense needs a straight up ***hole that opponents hate somewhere in the lineup.

Tampa? Scoreboard!

Naaaah, just kidding, he's a player. doesn't play scared.

He’s the type of dude that… if the Saints don’t re-sign him and he goes elsewhere (especially if it’s the NFC)… Saints fans will almost immediately turn on and hate him with a passion.

He's stuck on that dumb article that doesn't even get the difference between outside and nickel CB's. Although I bet it's based off PFF grades and the outside CB's are graded on the few snaps they take inside.
What is the article you are referring to? I'd like to read it.

I'm so glad this man plays for the Saints. You can see the fire and passion in his eyes. The Saints haven't had many of those guys other teams and fan bases just love to hate. Like Steve Smith. I couldn't stand him but he's probably the most beloved player in Panthers history. We've had good defenses before but we didn't have a "menace" like CJJ. Hopefully they can agree on a deal that will keep him in NOLA for a long, long time.

What is the article you are referring to? I'd like to read it.

I'm so glad this man plays for the Saints. You can see the fire and passion in his eyes. The Saints haven't had many of those guys other teams and fan bases just love to hate. Like Steve Smith. I couldn't stand him but he's probably the most beloved player in Panthers history. We've had good defenses before but we didn't have a "menace" like CJJ. Hopefully they can agree on a deal that will keep him in NOLA for a long, long time.

Just a graphic from Good Morning Football, CJGJ posted it on his Twitter account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom