CA Gov....”No large gatherings through at least the summer.” (2 Viewers)

Doing the best thing for the economy is not what this action is about.
We're saving lives now. The economy will have to wait.

Do you realize how many lives are being ruined due to the economy begin down?

Basketball, Golf, and Baseball fans may want of piece of that action. :hihi:

I just read a piece that the WWE is labeled an essential business and continuing to tape.

I heard something on the radio yesterday where a medical expert said expect the virus to be a seasonal thing like the flu.

Well if that is the case, open the country back up because we don't shut down for the flu. We can't just stop and stay in our homes forever.

We have a flu shot. We don’t have a Covid-19 shot yet. Covid-19 is also more infectious and more deadly.

We have a flu shot. We don’t have a Covid-19 shot yet. Covid-19 is also more infectious and more deadly.

We actually don't know that yet. We have no idea how many people have had the virus already and did not get tested. It is likely in the Millions and the mortality rate will come way down.

I'm not say that people won't have anything to complain about.
It's just that there is no choice in how to respond to this pandemic crisis.
There's no doubt that this lockdown is going to hurt everyone both now and in the future.
But won't it be wonderful to be able to save the lives of a very large percentage of the population in the meantime. :yes:

If you think human life is more important than the economy, I guess.

I tend to think the fear of a flare up either real or imagined are going to keep fans away from live events for at least the next 12 months or so. The pros can announce they are open for business but between folks suffering emotionally & financially a lot of fans are going to stay away. Sure there will be some Darwinism but isn't there always...

I just read a piece that the WWE is labeled an essential business and continuing to tape.
In Florida. There has been a clear partisan division among govenors on this issue. You're talking about the guy who didn't want to cancel spring break.

In Florida. There has been a clear partisan division among govenors on this issue. You're talking about the guy who didn't want to cancel spring break.

They closed their beaches the same week California closed theirs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom