Cadet, Coleman & Fleener (1 Viewer)

In Coleman defense he's not Colston but those were some pretty tough balls to catch. The last pass if Brees leads him on that pass he scores.

Cadet tbh I'm not shocked i never seen what coach sees in him.

For all the talk about how Coleman can block, he whiffed hard twice in the 4th quarter and got called for holding another time.

I didn't read the article but other day a headline said basically cadet was around because Brees liked his pass catching.

We went to cadet and coleman with the game on the line. Why even build a receiving Corp if we're gonna do that? Payton is too cute for his own good. We're losing games behind this kind of decision making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fed up with whomever is forcing them into the game plan. That's who you should have an issue with.

Fleener should have had his role curtailed at least after the 2nd drop or after he hesitated on the route down the seam.

Coleman should never have been in there over Michael Thomas.

Cadet shouldn't be the best option we had for that situation.

These are all as much coaching issues, along with having time outs at the end of the game.

I bet you Fleener was Payton's choice, because why else would you force the ball 8+ times in a game when he hasn't produced? Shouldn't you punish a performance like that and take away playing time?

I didn't read the article but other day a headline said basically cadet was around because Brees liked his pass catching.

That's not why he is around. That is Brees being nice. If what Brees wanted was real then we would have kept Sproles and got Josh Norman this offseason. He's just being a "team" player here. It wouldn't shocke me if you went in Brees man-cave you saw pin up posters of Coleman, Fleener and Cadet that he uses for dart practice.

I will never understand the obsession with Cadet. He's supposed to be a jack of all trades guy but he's not good at any of the trades. He must be awesome in practice.

I'm already fed up with these guys.
On the other hand, Vonn Bell should start and Stephone Anthony should play more.
Me too, we cut Cadet for a reason the first time, if those 12 targets in the first 2 games to Fleener would have gone to ManHertz or stoneburner (now here) I bet we might have won those games

what is fleener 3 catches on 12 targets?

Fleener catches too close to his body too often. Cadet always tries to scoop the out to the right, it is a hard catch and he needs to have right hand over left hand under...Brees even nodded toward that. He isn't comfortable with that route and that technique to catch. I always had trouble catching that way on an out right, we called it goofy handed and you can't attack the ball on that route. Coleman...I don't know. I can't fault him for missing those 2 circus catches, but I just don't see SPECIAL there.

I just don't get why Cole man is the number one options on those two play on the last drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom