Cadet, Coleman & Fleener (1 Viewer)

Boogee134

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm already fed up with these guys.
On the other hand, Vonn Bell should start and Stephone Anthony should play more.

I have no idea how the first 2 are still on the team. We can do better than Cadet, but for some reason he's still on the damn team. Hell, give Murphy a shot. I would say Spiller, but that's another clueless, ******* story.

Drew wasn't pleased either. He looked frustrated with Fleener and reprimanded Cadet on his poor catching technique after the drop of an easy catch.

Cadet drives me crazy. I never expect anything from him and he's slow. Coleman is not a playmaker at all. Colston caught all those passes for years. Fleener look shook.

Cadet drives me crazy. I never expect anything from him and he's slow. Coleman is not a playmaker at all. Colston caught all those passes for years. Fleener look shook.

Colston doesn't catch a pass behind him while the DB is holding his other arm. Not an easy catch at all. Fleener dropped most thrown to him (or fell down). Cadet dropped that same pass last week for a first down.

Cadet has dropped at least 4 EASY balls in 2 close games. At least with Coleman those drops would've been circus catches while being held. Fleener's roster spot should be in jeapordy. Right now I feel like Khun would be a better TE.

As much offensive talent as we use to have, you would have expected us to really upgrade those positions. Prior to the season I felt that WR was a weak position, but I wouldn't have expected Coleman to make it. He's got a lot of heat on this board and you can see why. To his defense, those were tough catches, but we need another play maker at that position.

Anthony is a 1st round draft pick who can't beat out Mauti? If it's not an injury, then what is it?

I was done with Cadet a long time ago, before we got rid of him and then brought him back. He will never be more than average at best. Fleener looks like a huge disappointment, and the one long pass he finally caught wasn't worth all the other opportunities he wasted today.

We need Cadet! Who else will drop a key pass every game in the flat that hits him in both hands?? Oh wait, Fleener could fill that role. Ok Cadet can go then.

I'm already fed up with these guys.
On the other hand, Vonn Bell should start and Stephone Anthony should play more.
I'm fed up with whomever is forcing them into the game plan. That's who you should have an issue with.

Fleener should have had his role curtailed at least after the 2nd drop or after he hesitated on the route down the seam.

Coleman should never have been in there over Michael Thomas.

Cadet shouldn't be the best option we had for that situation.

These are all as much coaching issues, along with having time outs at the end of the game.

I was done with Cadet a long time ago, before we got rid of him and then brought him back. He will never be more than average at best. Fleener looks like a huge disappointment, and the one long pass he finally caught wasn't worth all the other opportunities he wasted today.
If you recall Cadet stuck with the Saints for 3-4 seasons on his first stint and never did much and the only answer is somewhere on the coaching staff.

Anthony is a 1st round draft pick who can't beat out Mauti? If it's not an injury, then what is it?
He was drafted by and has been coached by this organization?

Coleman's holding penalty was annoying but I can't blame him for not catching the other 2 passes. Fleener on the other hand, that was a 5 year contract we gave him, we can't just ever escape the big time dead money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom