Caesar Ruiz (1 Viewer)

All indications point to him playing well. Not much pressure on Brees most of the day.

Drew didn't die post Peat injury and we were still getting some gash runs up the middle so he must be doing ok. I'd say the future looks bright for Ruiz. McCoy showed he should be our LG eventually. Ruiz C. Peat RG.

Ruiz looks like a natural center playing guard, if there was a true training camp and preseason I think Ruiz would of been starting at center already.

McCoy showed some speed leading leading AK downfield and making a key block on that long TD pass & run. Ruiz seemed to play well, didnā€™t see any bad highlights during the game where he messed up.

Drew didn't die post Peat injury and we were still getting some gash runs up the middle so he must be doing ok. I'd say the future looks bright for Ruiz. McCoy showed he should be our LG eventually. Ruiz C. Peat RG.
Wrong. With Peat Murray and Kamara averaged almost 8 yards a carry. Without they didn't even average 4 yards. We didn't have one single so called gash run in the second half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom