Caesers to get Superdome naming rights per The Athletic (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On so many levels, this actually makes sense. I have always wondered about the value of naming rights for so many companies, such as a car manufacturer like Mercedes. But for a high-profile entertainment company like Caesar's, I can see the value. Plus, Harrah's is a Caesars company. And the Caesar's name just sounds right, and matches a city like New Orleans and a venue like the Superdome. I like it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Caesars will be the second naming rights sponsor for the Superdome following Mercedes-Benz, who elected to not renew the contract after beginning a 27-year, $324 million deal three years ago for the home of the Atlanta Falcons. The Saints’ new deal is expected to begin in July after the deal with Mercedes-Benz expires.

How does that work? MB signed a 27 year deal with the option to cancel anytime?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Caesars will be the second naming rights sponsor for the Superdome following Mercedes-Benz, who elected to not renew the contract after beginning a 27-year, $324 million deal three years ago for the home of the Atlanta Falcons. The Saints’ new deal is expected to begin in July after the deal with Mercedes-Benz expires.

How does that work? MB signed a 27 year deal with the option to cancel anytime?
No, I think it's poorly worded. Benz signed the deal with Atlanta's stadium for their naming rights 3 years ago. At that time, they also declined to renew their current contract with the Superdome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom