Caesers to get Superdome naming rights per The Athletic (3 Viewers)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Don't know why, but when I read the post title, I automatically assumed it was Little Caesar's pizza. And the top of the Superdome would be painted to reflect a pepperoni pizza.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know why, but when I read the post title, I automatically assumed it was Little Caesar's pizza. And the top of the Superdome would be painted to reflect a pepperoni pizza.
No, it needs to be, as we've always said here in my house when proposing Harrah's naming rights, a giant roulette wheel painted on top.

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
No, it needs to be, as we've always said here in my house when proposing Harrah's naming rights, a giant roulette wheel painted on top.

Not painted but an actual functioning roulette wheel. So when the blimp flies over for those special games, the roulette wheel starts turning. Now that would be so cool.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Not painted but an actual functioning roulette wheel. So when the blimp flies over for those special games, the roulette wheel starts turning. Now that would be so cool.
They could easily do it with LED technology. It would look gaudy though. But NOLA is gaudy, similar to Vegas. So why not? We are known for being a party place, not a serious business town. So do it already.

On a side note, I already have the winning name for the Superdome. I am not going to reveal the name here, because I like to play poker. I need to keep my hand of cards close to me. But it is going to be the bomb of a name. LOL.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

In all seriousness , I’m not sure how long the Arena’s contract with Smoothie King lasts, but if Little Caesers had the opportunity to move on this, they’d be crazy not to do it, since Zion about to become one of the biggest sports stars in the world (no exaggeration) and the exposure from being associated with him and the Pels will be priceless.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In all seriousness , I’m not sure how long the Arena’s contract with Smoothie King lasts, but if Little Caesers had the opportunity to move on this, they’d be crazy not to do it, since Zion about to become one of the biggest sports stars in the world (no exaggeration) and the exposure from being associated with him and the Pels will be priceless.
I bet Caesars wouldn't want that. Half of the people on this thread automatically thought it was little casears. Now you complicate things by actually putting a little caesars sponsorship next door? Nah. I don't see that happening.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I bet Caesars wouldn't want that. Half of the people on this thread automatically thought it was little casears. Now you complicate things by actually putting a little caesars sponsorship next door? Nah. I don't see that happening.

If what you say is true, then half the people on this thread are absolute morons.

I think more highly of SR members than that, so i think most of them can differentiate between Caesars entertainment, and Little Caesars pizza... at least i hope that they can.

hookedsaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
They could easily do it with LED technology. It would look gaudy though. But NOLA is gaudy, similar to Vegas. So why not? We are known for being a party place, not a serious business town. So do it already.

On a side note, I already have the winning name for the Superdome. I am not going to reveal the name here, because I like to play poker. I need to keep my hand of cards close to me. But it is going to be the bomb of a name. LOL.
To late Caesars beat you. Hopefully it’s still relevant by then lol

v3kt0r

Count de Monet
Reaction score
Cam Jordan gets past the OL and has a wide open shot at the QB, but stops and looks at Sean Payton.

Payton pauses, then gives the thumbs down.

SACK.

Broad St. Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
if the OP is any indication, the Seizure Superdome will be misspelled almost as much as Shaun Peyton and Dru Breess.

1617306784689.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom