Call it! The Best Player from this Draft is... (2 Viewers)

2030? I’m going with Burrow since QBs tend to play longer and get more of the hype than any other position. Playing for Cincinnati might hurt those chances, but I’ll be pulling for them as they will probably be one of my favorite teams to watch in the AFC cause of him. Some Who Dat with a little Who Dey I guess. Never thought I would say that, but I love me some Burreaux. But I think we have a good chance we could see a few All Pros from this draft. Young, Tua, Okudah, Simmons, Jeudy, and Lamb could be some special players as well. Could see even more than that as I think this could be a special draft.

I almost went with Tua over Burrow, but injuries aside we don’t see too many lefty QBs become super stars. I can only think of Young, Vick, Stabler, Esiason, and Brunell being good starting QBs with the first 4 being close to stars.

Last edited:
I like Simmons too. For his sake I hope he gets picked on a D that will use his coverage skills. I think of the top 5, the Giants should be best able to use him, and lord know that D needs him. But I think they go O Line.

So he may drop into the 5-10 range. I hope the Panthers don't grab him. Man that would be awful. The Cardinals could use him, but they have a young QB, so could go O Line as well.
Jags would be a great spot for him. I wouldn't wish the Browns on anybody. But f insanity happens on line, and he drops to 9, they will be closing that part of Florida every year on that data for a local holiday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom