Call it! The Best Player from this Draft is... (1 Viewer)

Simmons has the makings of an All Pro. He's the the perfect prospect at the perfect time. I think he becomes the new prototype for a NFL backer.

I'm going to say Chase Young will be the best overall player from this Draft. My reasoning is I think he'll go to Washington with Ron Rivera as his Head coach and thrive playing in a talented D-line and become the Redskins version of Julius Peppers.

Best Offensive player from this Draft when we look back in a few years IMO will be Ceedee Lamb.. I see him turning into a DeAndre Hopkins type top 5 receiver.. his Dog quality Yards after Catch plays will translate and he will be a monster in the Red Zone.

It’s really hard to judge best player because the “best players” are typically going to horrible teams high in the draft.

Burrow going to Cinci with a horrible supporting cast Vs Burrow going to a team like the Saints/KC/Patriots/etc. will have dramatically different careers and outcomes.

It’s really hard to judge best player because the “best players” are typically going to horrible teams high in the draft.

Burrow going to Cinci with a horrible supporting cast Vs Burrow going to a team like the Saints/KC/Patriots/etc. will have dramatically different careers and outcomes.

I know! That's what makes this fun! There's no rule, btw, that says you have to choose a top tier player. If you think Tre'vour Wallace-Simms is going to be the one, great! We're just guessing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom