Call it! The Best Player from this Draft is... (1 Viewer)

Chase as a non-QB.

Tua of Love. In 4 years they will be having a 2020 draft redo and everyone will be wondering how in the world one of them wasn't the top pick (see Patrick Mahomes). Both have a chance to fall into a very favorable situation, especially if the injury issue causes Tua to drop. Just a little food for thought, how many great QBs are on perennial bad teams? What if Stafford was drafted by Baltimore, Seattle, Pittsburg, NE, Min, etc.? Betting on Burrow is betting on the Bengals being good for the next decade. I am hedging my bets on a QB falling to a good team, unless history is no barometer.

Auburn DT Derrick Brown. He won't get all the publicity in his first year, but this is about who makes the best long term impact...I think he's a force for the next 10 years.

Well, they did trade for #55 on the opposite edge position in the same offseason. They also had 5 first round picks on the defensive line. Wasn't all Bosa.

Correct.
And our defense would be skipping ‘good’ to get to dominant. We’d be going from very average to dominant lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom