Call of Duty 4 (1 Viewer)

Claw

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Anyone else addicted to this (online)? I swear, I can't ever put the controller down. If anyone wants to play, send me a friend request (360). My name is: That Claw

haven't play either... usually stick to free for all or team deathmatch.

yeah, I just started playing the game. played online for the first time last night & this morning(free-for-all). I can't believe I even made it to work today. I can't seem to put it down either. Not very good yet, but the game is great.

yeah, I just started playing the game. played online for the first time last night & this morning(free-for-all). I can't believe I even made it to work today. I can't seem to put it down either. Not very good yet, but the game is great.

What is your gamer tag? Warning though: I suck

What is your gamer tag? Warning though: I suck

kfaulk99

yeah, me too. just made 1st lieutenant. but I get killed way more than i kill. I'll be on tonight. not sure how long though, i think the woman has plans for me tonight. anyway, look for me we'll see if we can't get better.

I am an elite 23 and bought the game a month ago so you can say im addicted. I am going crazy because i just moved and no internet yet. It is going to get hooked up later today and i will be playing tonight. Look me up. I recommend the ak-47 with a silencer once you unlock it. It does good damage and is accurate for me even without the red dot sight or acog and the best part is that you do not show up on radar.

TAG:NOTJUSTLUCK311

I am an elite 23 and bought the game a month ago so you can say im addicted. I am going crazy because i just moved and no internet yet. It is going to get hooked up later today and i will be playing tonight. Look me up. I recommend the ak-47 with a silencer once you unlock it. It does good damage and is accurate for me even without the red dot sight or acog and the best part is that you do not show up on radar.

TAG:NOTJUSTLUCK311

thats what I am trying to figure out. i only seem to "happen upon" people whereas they seem to know where I am at all times. guess i need to progress further so i can get some of those goodies. at the risk of sounding stupid, what's acog?

edit: nevermind, i found it.

Last edited:
Oh man I love this game. I mostly play search and destroy & some headquarters.

my tag: youpoorbaztard2

Last edited:
I'll be on later tonight after my 'madatory' sushi dinner! I'll hit ya'll up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom