Call of Duty 4 (1 Viewer)

It seems nobody gets networking right in these games.

Gears had host advantage. It was obvious to anyone that played that the host could tear you apart with a pistol if he wanted.

Halo actually has pretty decent net code.

CoD 4 has host advantage AND bad net code. I routinely play with a bunch of guys from the northeast, and while my machine will register hits with the thud sound from the bullets into the body of my intended victim, when I die, I find that often not only do I not kill the guy, but he never even got hit on his end. I mean, ping is ping, but they don't do a good job of detecting that. And I'm not talking about one shot, either. I've used a SAW with double tap and plowed into guys running down a hallway before, getting 10 hits on my end, only to die not having touched them.

i was addicted to it for about 2 months..I got into the 3rd prestige rank about 40 with 7 days of playing..and I just stopped
I'm now at 7 days 10 hours and im rank 50 still in 3rd prestige..it just got SO BORING, I overplayed it

I'll still play with friends though, just not recently because I'm on a APF2k8 binge
my tag; reddvog

I was addicted for a couple of months as well. Its just not that fun anymore. if I actually feel like playing I get 25+ kills a game. Its to the point now where I don;t even feel like playing the game anymore.

I'm waiting for rainbow six las vegas II and MLB 2k8 next month.

Hopefully they hold me over to the summer.

Headquaters is the @#$%, thats mainly all i play. Domination is pretty awesome too though, you can get decent points there.

btw my gamer tag is:

xBlitzkrieg12x

I love this game even though I will never be great at it. AdvanceMaxP I've been playing at night. I'll have to look for some of you guys.

i have had a chance to play online a little bit.....i get smoked so fast.....i played one team deathmatch where some ****** was sitting somewhere with a sniper rifle.....he must have killed me 15 times....there was no way to get to him.....i thought it was kind of fruity

either way, it's still fun

i played one team deathmatch where some ****** was sitting somewhere with a sniper rifle.....he must have killed me 15 times....there was no way to get to him.....i thought it was kind of fruity

sneak behind him & slice 'um up! I hate me some claymore campers!

Camping is getting tiring in team deathmatch and the hit detection, especially when sniping, is terrible. That said anyone with ps3 and wants to play can add me. My PSN is in my sig

Camping is getting tiring in team deathmatch and the hit detection, especially when sniping, is terrible. That said anyone with ps3 and wants to play can add me. My PSN is in my sig

Theres a patch thats suppose to fix the acog scope problems and hit detection with the sniper rifles coming out soon. They need to get that out now cause I've given up using the Draginov, that rifles awful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom